This post is part of a series reviewing new sites launched on Amazon Webstore.
B FROG’s new site offers unique, progressive and colorful apparel to consumers around the world. In building their site on Amazon Webstore – they’ve done an excellent job incorporating this unique and colorful design into their new site.
Company Name: B FROG
Type of Products: Apparel, Clothing, Shirts, Polos
There are a few things we like about the new site at BFROG.com:
- The site is crisp, clean and very easy to navigate. Its simplistic store design layout, along with eye catching images allows users to easily understand their brand story and the products they offer.
- Awesome job emphasizing their brand pillar. Directly placed on the homepage and easy for site visitors to see:
- Product focused category pages. While most category pages need product titles and prices, B FROG instead has stripped off the prices and titles on their product category pages – allowing users to focus solely on the products they offer and not the pricing.
- High-quality product images. It’s very clear they have spent the time to capture high-quality product images. You’ll notice when you use the “roll-over zoom” feature it allows you to get a sense of the product almost as if your touching it in person. This can be a key selling point when selling products online.
- Nicely integrated blog. You would never know their blog (blog.bfrog.com) was hosted on WordPress. They have done a nice job integrating the blog into their navigation bar, and applying similar styling to match their site.
In Their Own Words
Christian Cremer, co-founder of B FROG, had this to say:
“Navigating in Amazon’s Seller Central is very friendly and no programming skills are required. Although it’s a lot of information, you can control everything from there.
I’m very happy to be working with Amazon. I decided to work with Amazon for three main reasons:
- Integration: Instead of working with many suppliers I decided to work with one: Amazon.
- Credibility: Being hosted by the worlds biggest retailer gives consumers credibility on the product my website is selling.
- Simplicity: Now I can occupy my time with doing what my business is all about, which is designing and producing unique, trendy and colorful apparel.
B FROG launched its website a few days ago, and we are very excited to be working with Amazon. Before we used to have a website hosted by another company and it gave us a lot of problems—since we started working with Amazon, everything is working great. Happy to be Amazon’s client.”
Leave a comment
Welcome to Sell More
- Social Commerce: 4 Tips to Start Out Strong
- How Fit & Fresh Found Personalized, Scalable eCommerce that Drove Significant Growth
- How PowderHuffer.com Elevated Their eCommerce Sales Model
- Lights, Camera, Conversions: 6 DIY Solutions for Increasing Sales with eCommerce Videos
- Amazon Webstore Review: Bandai Namco Games
- January 2015
- December 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010